IDEA Consult launched the Transition Bulletin
The green transition has been identified by the European Commission as one of its main priorities for the next decade. Recently its trajectory has been formulated in the Green Deal. This ambitious plan is not only comprehensive in its scope, but also far-reaching in its consequences. Among other things, it aims to make the EU the first carbon neutral economy by 2050 and to move further towards a circular economy.
IDEA Consult will be monitoring these developments closely and we like to share this knowledge within our network. Therefore we have created our first Transition Bulletin. In this bulletin we will brief you on the latest developments.
We offer tailormade intelligence, support and solutions to
- increase competitiveness of the European economies in a carbon neutral economy;
- increase the supply of new skills in green technological industries;
- reshape our understanding of rural development and greening our cities;
- rethink our modes of governance on and across all administrative levels.
Read our first edition here or take a look at our renewed webpage to learn more about what we do in the field of green economy.
- Flemish government
- Walloon government
- Brussels government
- Federal government
- European Commission
- Cities and provinces
- International institutions
- Intermediate and private organisations
- Foreign Government