Our vision and mission
IDEA Consult provides independent advice to organisations and governments at all levels: local, intermediate, regional, federal and European.
Our baseline "Thinking Ahead" reflects IDEA's unique value proposition:
- Committed professionals involved in society and well connected with research institutions;
- Evidence-based advice: applied research, based on validated techniques;
- Sustainable solutions for actual social challenges.
IDEA has a team of 38 employees. As a network organisation we are connected to a wide group of experts. Strong partners who want to make a meaningful contribution to sustainable development, in line with our IDEA mission.
The expertise of IDEA is concentrated in six areas and is deployed on a multidisciplinary basis:
- Innovation policy and competitiveness of economic sectors;
- Labour market and social policy;
- Urban and regional development;
- Real estate and location development;
- Circular economy and renewable energy;
- Tourism, culture and recreation.
The common aspiration of the IDEA employees is to translate knowledge into practical solutions for actual societal challenges. We want to contribute to major transformations on the social economic level, to innovations in governance and establish new dynamics for regions and locations.